The Trails around Llanerchindda Farm and Guest Housee includes the famous Strata Florida, which passes through forestry and open countryside. There are also a number of routes including.
- The Cambrian Circuit (102 miles), taking in Strata Florida, the Elan Valley, Rhayader, and the Crychan Forest.
- The Brecon Beacons, have many trails including the famous Sarn Helen.
- Brechfa Forest , with famous routes including Dunlop Hill one of the steepest most challenging off road trails in the area
- Hundred House Some fantastic lanes to the NorthEast of us around Builth Wells and Hundred House.
We have a number of local guides we can put you in touch with to enable you to enjoy the best of the Trails and ensure that you don’t get lost!
- Bed and Breakfast available
- Several Amazing Trails
- GPS Rental
- Selection of Guides
Skill Level Catered for:
- Complete beginner
- Site Seeing Tour
- Adventure Tour
- Trail Riding
- Green Laning
Typical Programme: ▼
We have a number of local guides who will be more than happy to tailor an experience to suite your requirements.
Whats Included: ▼
- Map room with master maps marked up with rights of way
- Secure Lockup
- Spray wash facilities
- Range of spare parts available in case you have forgotten anything or breakdown whilst you are here.
- On site enduro and quad bike practice area for exclusive use of guests staying at Llanerchindda – charged at £5.00 per stay.
Share this listing
Dirtwheels ReviewsNo reviews yet but watch this space
Star RatingNo star rating yet but watch this space
Where to find us
Prices from:Enquire now for the very latest accommodation prices
Guides from £220.00 for up to 8 riders