Exclusive legal access to routes that were previously unavailable.
A standard days riding covers a distance of approximately 100 to 120 miles
We know that your machine is your pride & joy and the hotel has a secure gated courtyard car-park with large covered garage area, a ¾ acre paddock for trailers & support vehicles & drive through access on to two streets.
You can enjoy the services of our experienced guides or choose to explore of your own accord. Guides are also experienced mechanics & E. T. James are close by for parts & repairs, should the unexpected happen.
We welcome all riders, both old and new, at all levels of ability, and our guides are always happy to offer help and instruction if required.
- Legal access to private off-road routes in addition to the green lanes
- Secure floodlit off-road parking for motorcycles & support vehicles
- Large covered garage
- Custom built kit drying facilities for the largest of parties
- Truly en-suite rooms with both shower & bath
- Residents licensed bar stocked with beverages of your choice on request
- A family motorcycling heritage
Skill Level Catered for:
- Complete beginner
- Hard Enduro
- Site Seeing Tour
- Adventure Tour
- Trail Riding
- Green Laning
Typical Programme: ▼
A standard days riding covers a distance of approximately 100 to 120 miles.
We also offer extended days. Covering approximately 200 miles these are for those with EXPERIENCE & only if both rider & machine are "up for it!"